2 min read | Updated 05 Apr 2021 | Category Changelog | Alin Ionut
12 March 2021
- Massive improvements on our automatic asset management system depending of order status, user state, and context, to make necessary actions.
- Max deviation allowed protection when our rate providers (including all possible fall backs) fail to retrieve current asset rate.
- Improvements on our queues and kernel system.
- General fixes and improvements.
- Security fix regarding XSS potential attack on user first and last name.
- For platforms with proprietary assets fix orders, quotes and transfers endpoint not displaying orders related to owned assets.
- In certain situation quote confirmation will be constrained by a certain KYC level.
- Fix edge case of request crash when certain invalid data format was submitted at creating new Wallet, Bank, and Card entities.
- Fix dashboard charts to take in consideration owned assets when counting and rendering charts.
- Allow Staff members login when your Platform is in Lock state.
- Integrate owned proprietary assets in all entities for a Platform.
- Fix API documentation around endpoints 201 responses.
- Move Identity button on top for consistency with Partner dashboard.
If this do not answer your questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.